TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A GRANT THE CHILD/YOUNG PERSON MUST:
- Have a disability that is primarily physical
- Be younger than 22 years
- Live in the northern half of the North Island of New Zealand (as defined by the Trust Deed)
- The family has a need for financial assistance
Excluded: Items that are funded by Government agencies (eg: Accessable or Enable)
Applications will be considered monthly and you will be notified of the Grants Committee's decision within six weeks of receipt of your application.
Ethnicity: We request information in the application form about the child/children's ethnicity because we are required to report not only on the geographical spread of beneficiaries, but also to focus on Maori and Pacific communities in order to reduce health inequities.
Note: If your grant is approved, it must be used within 3 months, unless we agree there are exceptional circumstances.
Click here for full Grant Funding Criteria and Guidelines
Please request a form for housing modifications
Contact: Trust Administrator on 09 488 0126 | email@example.com
First time applicants:
- Person applying for the grant must supply proof of identity – eg driving license or passport
- Proof of the child’ diagnosis – medical certificate or GP letter